It’s April 1. No kidding.
There is a commercial out right now that asks “what if one strawberry could prevent heart disease?” It’s actually a pitch for getting a pneumonia vaccination, emphasizing the importance of one simple step to promote health.
I love the notion of the power of one. Although our lives are interconnected webs of highs and lows, relationships and experiences, networks and communities, the power of one is an important concept. Can one person change the world? Can one act change history? Does one good turn deserve another? Does one person have the power to adopt a healthy lifestyle? I think the answer is absolutely yes.
Here are some fantastic examples of the power of one. It’s up to you. You have the power!
- The harmony of the one man band.
- A hole in one.
- All for one and one for all.
- One word of encouragement can change a person’s day.
- Go to sleep one hour earlier.
- Just one smile.
- One small step for man … one giant leap for mankind.
Live Well | Think Well | SkyWell